Last updated April 20, 2021
This privacy notice for Ziplyne Inc.("Company," "we," "us," or "our"),describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share("process") your information when you use our services ("Services"),such as when you:
· Visit our website at https://www.ziplyne.com, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
· Engage with us in other relatedways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUMMARY OF KEY POINTS
This summary provides key points from our privacy notice, but you can find out more details about any of these topics by clicking the link following each key point or by using our table of contents below to find the section you are looking for. You can also click here to go directly to our table of contents.
What personal information do we process? When you visit, use, or navigate our Services, we may process personal information depending on how you interact with Ziplyne Inc. and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.
Do we process any sensitive personal information? We do not process sensitive personal information.
Do you receive any information from third parties? We do not receive any information from third parties.
How do you process my information? We process your information to provide, improve, and administer our Services, communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process your information for other purposes with your consent. We process your information only when we have a valid legal reason to do so. Click here to learn more.
In what situations and with which parties do we share personal information? We may share information in specific situations and with specific third parties.
How do we keep your information safe? We have organizational and technical processes and procedures inplace to protect your personal information. However, no electronic transmissionover the internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, orother unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security andimproperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Click here tolearn more.
What are your rights? Depending on where you are located geographically, the applicableprivacy law may mean you have certain rights regarding your personal information.Click here to learn more.
How do I exercise my rights? The easiest way to exercise your rights is by filling out our datasubject request form available here, or by contacting us. We will consider andact upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Want to learn more about what Ziplyne Inc.does with any information we collect? Click here to review the notice in full.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
2. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION?
3. WHAT LEGAL BASES DO WE RELY ON TOPROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
4. WHEN AND WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOURPERSONAL INFORMATION?
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFICPRIVACY RIGHTS?
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
13. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THISNOTICE?
14. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETETHE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us.
We collect personal information that youvoluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express aninterest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, whenyou participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contactus.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context ofyour interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and theproducts and features you use. The personal information we collect may includethe following:
· email addresses
· role in the organization (if applicable)
· names (if applicable)
Sensitive Information. We do not process sensitive information.
All personal information that you provideto us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of anychanges to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information such as yourInternet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics iscollected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certaininformation when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This informationdoes not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information)but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browserand device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referringURLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you useour Services, and other technical information. This information is primarilyneeded to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internalanalytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collectinformation through cookies and similar technologies.
In Short: We process your information toprovide, improve, and administer our
Services, communicate with you, forsecurity and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We may also process yourinformation for other purposes with your consent.
We process your personal informationfor a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services,including:
· To facilitate account creationand authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process yourinformation so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep youraccount in working order.
· To deliver and facilitatedelivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provideyou with the requested service.
· To respond to userinquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond toyour inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requestedservice.
· To send administrativeinformation to you. We may process your information to send you details aboutour products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similarinformation.
· To save or protect anindividual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary tosave or protect an individual's vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
In Short: We only process your personalinformation when we believe it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason(i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, tocomply with laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill ourcontractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimatebusiness interests.
If you are located in the EU orUK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we rely on inorder to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on thefollowing legal bases to process your personal information:
· Consent. We may process yourinformation if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use yourpersonal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent atany time. Click here to learn more.
· Performance of a Contract. Wemay process your personal information when we believe it is necessary tofulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services orat your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
· Legal Obligations. We mayprocess your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance withour legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body orregulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your informationas evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
· Vital Interests. We may processyour information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vitalinterests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involvingpotential threats to the safety of any person.
If you are located in Canada,this section applies to you.
We may process your information if you havegiven us specific permission (i.e., express consent) to use your personalinformation for a specific purpose, or in situations where your permission canbe inferred (i.e., implied consent). You can withdraw your consent at any time.Click here to learn more.
In some exceptional cases, we may belegally permitted under applicable law to process your information without yourconsent, including, for example:
· If collection is clearly in theinterests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
· For investigations and frauddetection and prevention
· For business transactionsprovided certain conditions are met
· If it is contained in a witnessstatement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle aninsurance claim
· For identifying injured, ill,or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
· If we have reasonable groundsto believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
· If it is reasonable to expectcollection and use with consent would compromise the availability or theaccuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposesrelated to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of thelaws of Canada or a province
· If disclosure is required tocomply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating tothe production of records
· If it was produced by anindividual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and thecollection is consistent with the purposes for which the information wasproduced
· If the collection is solely forjournalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
· If the information is publiclyavailable and is specified by the regulations
In Short: We may share information inspecific situations described in this section and/or with the following thirdparties.
We may need to share your personalinformation in the following situations:
· Business Transfers. We mayshare or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiationsof, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or aportion of our business to another company.
In Short: We keep your information foras long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy noticeunless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal informationfor as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice,unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax,accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice willrequire us keeping your personal information for longer than _____________ monthspast the termination of the user's account.
When we have no ongoing legitimate businessneed to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymizesuch information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because yourpersonal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securelystore your personal information and isolate it from any further processinguntil deletion is possible.
In Short: We aim to protect yourpersonal information through a system of organizational and technical securitymeasures.
We have implemented appropriate andreasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protectthe security of any personal information we process. However, despite oursafeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmissionover the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, orother unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security andimproperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we willdo our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personalinformation to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from ormarket to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you representthat you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minorand consent to such minor dependent's use of the Services. If we learn thatpersonal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected,we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly deletesuch data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collectedfrom children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
In Short: In some regions, such as theEuropean Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), and Canada, you have rightsthat allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the EEA, UK, andCanada), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. Thesemay include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personalinformation, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict theprocessing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to dataportability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object tothe processing of your personal information. You can make such a request bycontacting us by using the contact details provided in the section "HOWCAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" below.
We will consider and act upon any requestin accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If you are located in the EEA or UK and youbelieve we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also havethe right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. Youcan find their contact details here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you are located in Switzerland, thecontact details for the data protection authorities are available here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html.
Withdrawing your consent: Ifwe are relying on your consent to process your personal information, which maybe express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have theright to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent atany time by contacting us by using the contact details provided in the section"HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?" below.
However, please note that this will notaffect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor whenapplicable law allows, will it affect the processing of your personalinformation conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other thanconsent.
If you would at any time like to review orchange the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
· Log into your account settingsand update your user account.
· Contact us using the contactinformation provided.
Upon your request to terminate youraccount, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from ouractive databases. However, we may retain some information in our files toprevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforceour legal terms and/or comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and similar technologies:Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you canusually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. Ifyou choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certainfeatures or services of our Services. To opt out of interest-based advertisingby advertisers on our Services visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you have questions or comments aboutyour privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track ("DNT")feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83,also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside inCalifornia, and have a registered account with Services, you have the right torequest removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. Torequest removal of such data, please contact us using the contact informationprovided below and include the email address associated with your account and astatement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is notpublicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may notbe completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups,etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations definesa "resident" as:
(1) every individual who is in theState of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
(2) every individual who isdomiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California fora temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as"non-residents."
If this definition of "resident"applies to you, we must adhere to certain rights and obligations regarding yourpersonal information.
What categories of personal informationdo we collect?
We have collected the following categories of personal information in the past twelve (12) months:
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online behavior, interest data, and interactions with our and other websites, applications, systems, and advertisements
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual's preferences and characteristics
We may also collect other personalinformation outside of these categories instances where you interact with us inperson, online, or by phone or mail in the context of:
· Receiving help through ourcustomer support channels;
· Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
· Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
How do we use and share your personal information?
More information about our data collection and sharing practices can be found in this privacy notice.
You may contact us Email us email@example.com, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom ofthis document.
If you are using an authorized agent toexercise your right to opt out we may deny a request if the authorized agentdoes not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on yourbehalf.
Will your information be shared withanyone else?
We may disclose your personal informationwith our service providers pursuant to a written contract between us and eachservice provider. Each service provider is a for- profit entity that processesthe information on our behalf.
We may use your personal information forour own business purposes, such as for undertaking internal research fortechnological development and demonstration. This is not considered to be"selling" of your personal information.
Ziplyne Inc. has not disclosed or sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding twelve (12) months. Ziplyne Inc. will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users, and other consumers.
Your rights with respect to your personal data
Right to request deletion of the data —Request to delete
You can ask for the deletion of yourpersonal information. If you ask us to delete your personal information, wewill respect your request and delete your personal information, subject tocertain exceptions provided by law, such as (but not limited to) the exerciseby another consumer of his or her right to free speech, our compliancerequirements resulting from a legal obligation, or any processing that may berequired to protect against illegal activities.
Right to be informed - Request to know
Depending on the circumstances, you have aright to know:
· whether we collect and use yourpersonal information;
· the categories of personalinformation that we collect;
· the purposes for which thecollected personal information is used;
· whether we sell your personalinformation to third parties;
· the categories of personalinformation that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
· the categories of thirdparties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a businesspurpose; and
· the business or commercialpurpose for collecting or selling personal information.
In accordance with applicable law, we are not obligated to provide or delete consumer information that is de-identified in response to a consumer request or to re- identify individual data to verify a consumer request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your privacy rights.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine you are the same person about whom we have the information in our system. These verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate.
We will only use personal informationprovided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make therequest. To the extent possible, we will avoid requesting additionalinformation from you for the purposes of verification. However, if we cannotverify your identity from the information already maintained by us, we mayrequest that you provide additional information for the purposes of verifyingyour identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will deletesuch additionally provided information as soon as we finish verifying you.
Other privacy rights
· You may object to theprocessing of your personal information.
· You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
· You can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
· You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
To exercise these rights, you can contact us Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by referring to the contact details at the bottom of this document. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
12. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Rajiv Chopra, by email at email@example.com, or by post to:
98 Platz Drive
Skillman, NJ 08558
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here.